- You send your exclusive images. If you send images with the keywords incorporated in the IPTC, they will be available for clients´ searches on the web much faster. You should confirm that the keywords and descriptions you add correspond to the Photoshop file info fields “description” and “keywords.
- While we don’t require keywords from our Exclusive Photographers, we do need you to send an image description with the image, since this is vital information that only you can provide.
- The system will automatically reject the images if they don´t meet the minimum requirements of file size, type, etc.
- We will take a maximum of 15 days to edit your material. Usually we are faster, but sometimes the avalanche of photos to be reviewed necessitates a few extra days.
- Once we edit your images, we will inform you which images have been chosen. At that time, we will also verify if we have any and all necessary releases (model and/or property). All non-selected images will be deleted from our servers.
- Your files will be carefully reviewed and retouched by our digital department. As long as they meet the technical parameters required; free of dust or other marks, proper color parameters, proper file quality, etc, they will be loaded on the web. If one of your images doesn´t pass this quality control, you will be notified by email.
- Once your images have been uploaded onto our website, we will keyword them if they haven’t been keyworded. We do not specify the length of the wait, since it varies according to how many other photographers have sent images without keywords. You should add the image description and other important keywords in your Photographer’s Area if you haven´t already sent them. Since we were not present when you took the photo, we need you to add that vital information about location, industrial processes, science/medical processes, etc.
If you’ve made it this far, remember that your photos will not appear on the web if we don’t have your signed agefotostock exclusive contract.