Step 5. Your VECTORS
Preparing your vectors
- If you are a new contributor, you should send an initial selection of 50-100 vectors to help us assess your material and to confirm compatibility with our system. The vectors should be representative of your work and available for us to license.
- File format: You must send files in .eps (RGB or CMYK).
- Metadata: Information regarding the description and keywords will be incorporated into these vectors from your photographer area after the edition. The vectors must have a minimum 10 keywords besides the caption.
Before sending vectors by FTP or by post, please carefully read the complete guidelines:
DOWNLOAD SUBMISSIONS MANUAL
Sending your eps files by FTP
- If you are already an age fotostock photographer, you will find the eps folders already created within your FTP folder. There will be a folder for each license type (only RF or LBRF), so you just need to copy your vectors to the appropriate folder.
- If you are new, and would like to send your vectors, please contact Raquel Gisbert for more details and FTP access.
Sending your eps files by Post
Please send your eps files in a DVD which is PC formatted. Please send to:
Pallars 99, office 21
For those of you located closer to our U.S. office in NY, you can ship your eps files to:
age fotostock america inc.
40 Wall Street, 28th Floor
New York, NY 10005