Stock Photo - 09 October 2020, Saxony-Anhalt, Halle: At the entrance to the synagogue hangs a brass plaque with the inscription Jewish Community of Halle. The building was originally built in 1894 as the Tahara House from white and yellow bricks according to the plans of architects Gustav Wolff and Theodor Lehmann. Photo: Stephan Schulz/dpa-Zentralbild/ZB. - Halle/Saxony-Anhalt/Germany

Stock Photo: 09 October 2020, Saxony-Anhalt, Halle: At the entrance to the synagogue hangs a brass plaque with the inscription Jewish Community of Halle.

Searchable keywords

Choose multiple keywords