Stock Photo - A view of the Thame Union workhouse from one of its internal yards with the workhouse chapel in the background. Posed for the photographer are what appear to be the workhouse master (standing, right), the matron (seated, centre), and two female staff in nurse's uniform (seated). The other standing figures may be members of the master's family. The workhouse, built in 1836 to a design by George Wilkinson, later became Rycotewood College.

Stock Photo: A view of the Thame Union workhouse from one of its internal yards with the workhouse chapel in the background. Posed for the photographer are what appear to be.

Searchable keywords

Choose multiple keywords