Stock Photo - Abandoned machinery at the Grytviken whaling station established by the Norwegian whaler C A Larsen in 1904 The station operated until December 4th, 1964 In that time it housed roughly 300 men and processed more than 54,000 whales

Stock Photo: Abandoned machinery at the Grytviken whaling station established by the Norwegian whaler C A  Larsen in 1904  The station operated until December 4th.

Searchable keywords

  • Color Image
  • Horizontal
  • Industry
  • Meat
  • Slaughter
  • Meal
  • Ocean
  • Processing
  • Atlantic Ocean
  • Whaling
  • South Georgia
  • Flense
  • Grytviken
  • Blubber
  • Larsen
  • Whalebone
  • Whale
  • Whaling Station
  • South Atlantic
  • C&A
Michael S. Nolan

More from this author

Michael S. Nolan Images & Videos on the website: 14875