Foto de stock - Wilhelmina Bay is a bay 24 kilometres (15 mi) wide between the Reclus Peninsula and Cape Anna along the west coast of Graham Land on the Antarctic Peninsula. It was discovered by the Belgian Antarctic Expedition of 1897-99 led by Adrien de Gerlache. The bay is named for Wilhelmina, Queen of the Netherlands. The bay is surrounded by steep cliffs full of snow and glaciers.

Imagen: Wilhelmina Bay is a bay 24 kilometres (15 mi) wide between the Reclus Peninsula and Cape Anna along the west coast of Graham Land on the Antarctic Peninsula.

Criterios de búsqueda

  • Mar
  • Agua
  • Naturaleza
  • Calma
  • Azul
  • Viaje
  • Paisaje
  • Blanco
  • Erosión
  • Glaciar
  • Hielo
  • Bahía
  • Formas
  • Sábana
  • Derritiendo
  • Cambio
  • Océano
  • Global
  • Forma
  • Sur
  • Clima
  • Región Salvaje
  • Estante
  • Antártico
  • Glacial
  • Iceberg
  • Calentamiento
  • Peninsular
  • Antártida
  • Wilhelmina
  • Psi
  • Bahía Wilhelmina
  • Calentamiento Global
  • Cambio Climático
PhotoStock-Israel

Más de este autor

PhotoStock-Israel Imágenes & Vídeos en web: 5466