Gunter Kirsch: Résultats de la recherche

  • Page
  • sur 23
View
Classer par
Prévisualisation
  • On
  • Off
The Budejovicka gate was built from 1598 to 1602. It is a city gate still preserved today in the town of Cesky Krumlov on the Vltava in Bohemia, Jihocesky kraj
  • Image
  • DG
View from the little dam (Daemmchen) over the river Gera to the house at the stone corner and the tower of the Aegidienkirche, Erfurt, capital of Thuringia
  • Image
  • DG
View of the half-timbered houses of the Kraemerbruecke (Merchants bridge) and the river Gera. The Kraemerbruecke is located in the old town of Erfurt
  • Image
  • DG
The connecting passage over the Latran alley between the castle and the monastery is located in the town of Cesky Krumlov on the River Vltava in Bohemia
  • Image
  • DG
One screw nut
  • Image
  • DG
The Church of St. Severus is located on the Domberg in Erfurt, capital of Thuringia, Germany, Europe
  • Image
  • DG
View to the castle tower of the castle Krumlov in the old town of Cesky Krumlov. Cesky Krumlov is located at the River Vltava in Bohemia, Jihocesky Kraj
  • Image
  • DG
European Banknotes
  • Image
  • DG
The Red Lighthouse is a so-called pier light and marks the entrance to the harbor of Kolobrzeg, West Pomerania, Poland, Europe
  • Image
  • DG
The Castle Strehla is a castle in the town Strehla, administrative district Meissen, Saxony, Germany, Europe
  • Image
  • DG
Detail Photo of Safety glasses
  • Image
  • DG
Groynes at the beach of the Baltic Sea in Kolobrzeg. Groynes are intended to break the shaft and to prevent the erosion of the coast, Kolobrzeg, West Pomeranian
  • Image
  • DG
View of the old town of Cesky Krumlov, the Castle Cesky Krumlov, St. Jost church and the River Vltava in Bohemia, Jihocesky Kraj, Czech Republic, Europe
  • Image
  • DG
The Haus zur Windmuehle (house to the windmill) was built in 1556 in the Renaissance style. It is located at Allerheiligenstrasse 6 in the old town of Erfurt
  • Image
  • DG
Three Gears side by side
  • Image
  • DG
The Vajda Janos Gymnasium (Allami Gimnazium) was founded in 1797 as Georgikon. It was the oldest agricultural college in Europe
  • Image
  • DG
View over the old town of Ljubljana to the square Kongresni trg (Congress Square). At the Congress Square are the buildings of the Trinity Church
  • Image
  • DG
The wooden Bridge is part oft the Bicycle path between Kolobrzeg (Kolberg) and Ustronie Morskie (Henkenhagen). The bike path is part of the Baltic Cycle Route R...
  • Image
  • DG
Goerlitz, Saxony, Germany, Europe
  • Image
  • DG
The cobblestones are located on the Untermarkt (Lower Market square) in Goerlitz, Saxony, Germany, Europe
  • Image
  • DG

    Your query could not be resolved at this time.

    Veuillez essayer de nouveau. Pour recevoir notre aide sur votre recherche, appelez le numéro +33 1 44 59 62 94, ou sollicitez en ligne une recherche gratuite d'images. Vous pouvez aussi nous écrire à l'adresse age@agefotostock.com.

    • Page
    • sur 23
    View
    Classer par
    Prévisualisation
    • On
    • Off

    auteur :
    Collection / Fournisseur :