How to become an agefotostock contributor?
- Fill out and sign the contract.
- Contracts available:
- Exclusive (License RM and RF).
- Non-Exclusive (Licenses RM, RF and LBRF).
- Send us the full contract signed, with your initials on every page, along with a photocopy of one ID document by postal mail (Pallars, 99, office 21, 08018 Barcelona (Spain)) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to send your content?
- The photographer will receive the FTP credentials (ftp.agefotostock.com), once he/she signs the contract, or previously if the credentials have been requested by email.
- In the FTP there are the folders associated with the contract:
- AGE RM, PIXTAL RF or easyFotostock (for images).
- Video RF or Video RM (videos) / Eps LBRF o Eps RF (vectors).
- Mobilefotos RF or mobilefotos RM (for mobile images).
- The content sent outside these folders won’t be processed.
Things to keep in mind
- It is possible to send additional information about the submission in a text file that has to be named as message.txt.
- If the model or property release is available it is better to send them along with the content, but you can send them by FTP after the submission is selected.
- Once a day the FTP robot will process the content sent by the photographer.
- The photographer will receive an email with the result of the processing. In the email, a link will detail if the files have been rejected and the reason.
How does the process continue?
- In the next 10-15 days the content will be selected.
- The photographer will receive an email with the info of the edition.
- We will check that the metadata is OK. We will add keywords to all unkeyworded exclusive images.
- We will check if model or property release is needed.
- We will send an email requesting information if necessary.
- The photos will be uploaded to the web once the process is finished.